The Import/Export tab of Teneo Studio allows to import or export solutions (
.solution) and lexical resources (
The Import Solution button allows to create a new solution with the content of a previously exported .solution file, to do this follow the below steps:
- Click Import Solution
- Browse to the folder location of the .solution file, select it and click Open
- Confirm the Solution Content and toggle the Use Imported Solution Id to the right to use the Id of the solution to import, click Next
- Give the new solution a Name, optionally Add description
- Click OK
- Teneo Studio starts the creation and import of the solution, a confirmation message is displayed to the user when done: click Open Solution to open the new solution or simply click Close.
Import Lexical Resource
Import Lexical Resource allows the user to import a lexical resource, when this is done the lexical resource will be available to all solutions within the current environment and can be assigned to any solution. To import a lexical resource follow the below steps:
- Click Import Lexical Resource
- Browse to the folder location of the .library file
- Click Open
- Teneo Studio starts the importing of the lexical resource, and a confirmation message is displayed to the user when done.
The Export button allows to export one or more solutions or lexical resources; exporting a solution can be useful in order to have a backup of the solution, while exporting a lexical resource allows to create a .library file which only contains the Language Objects and Entities from the chosen solution. To export either as solution or as a lexical resource, follow the below steps:
- Click Export to open the Export window
- Under Solutions to export select the solution(s) which should be exported, to multi-select press Ctrl while selecting
- Download exported files to folder allows the user to browse to the file location where the exports should be stored
- Overwrite existing files will overwrite any .solution or .library files available in the file location (should the name of the files be the same)
- Under Export selected solution as select if the selected file(s) should be exported as solutions or lexical resources
- Click Continue
- In the next window, click Begin export
- The window will display the progress next to the name of the solution to export; when the status Completed is shown, the user can click Done.