Teneo Studio Desktop incorporates a spellcheck which uses the solution language and Windows language packs and as such the spellcheck will be enabled whenever the language pack for the current solution language is available. In these cases, the system will highlight incorrectly spelled words within fields such as descriptions, examples, answers, Flow name, etc.
The spellcheck functionality uses Windows' native spell-checking and requires adding the language(s) in the Windows Settings:
The spellcheck uses the language defined in the solution, which for the following images is Danish.
Any word(s) not matched is marked as incorrectly spelled, getting underlined in red as known from Windows.
Right-clicking on incorrectly spelled words provides a list of suggestions which is provided by Windows.
The option Ignore All is currently not supported in Teneo Studio Desktop
The following fields in Teneo Studio Desktop has spellcheck:
- Description fields in
- Scripted Context
- Global Listeners
- Integrations and their methods
- Publishing environments
- Language Objects
- Flows and their nodes, Transitions and Triggers
- Flow names and resume prompt texts
- Output node answer text and resume prompt texts
- Entity entry values when editing and not recognized as Language Object/Entity
- User Intent text filter
- Filters in the Intent Trigger Ordering window (text, Engine match, and search on description, positive/negative intents).