Class Manager window
This page provides an introduction to the Class Manager in Teneo Studio.
The Class Manager window can be accessed by clicking the Class Manager button in the top ribbon of Teneo Studio and it consists of two tabs: Home and Class.
The Home tab contains:
- Top ribbon with editing options and buttons; read more
- Class list displays the list of existing classes in the solution together with the counts of training examples and test examples
- Class details provides information about the class name and tabs for training examples and test examples
- Used by panel gives information about where the currently selected class is in use
- Linked Test Examples displays the list of the positive User Intent examples from the transition/trigger where the class is used as a Match; the Linked Test Examples are by the Class Performance feature
- Class Id is the unique Id of the selected class.
The Class tab consists of a left-side menu:
- Save Classes allows to save the current, modified version of the classes
- Close allows to close the Class Manager.