Language Object window
This page provides an introduction to the Language Object window and the main options when working with Language Objects in Teneo Studio.
The Language Object window consists of two tabs: Home and Language Object.
The Home tab contains the following:
- Top ribbon with editing options and buttons; read more
- The Syntax editor allows to write the TLML Syntax of the Language Object by using Teneo Linguistic Modeling Language, learn more
- Used by panel (left side) gives information about where the Language Object is used, click any of the listed documents to navigate to the location where the current Language Object is being referenced
- Variables (right side) allows to add NLU Variables and LO Variables
- Examples (right side) allows to write examples which the Language Object scope should cover
The Language Object tab consists of a left-side menu with the following:
- Save allows to save the current, modified version of the Language Object
- Properties allows to edit the name, alias and description
- History contains the history and lists former versions of the Language Object
- Metadata allows to add metadata definitions to the Language Object
- Close allows to close the Language Object window