The Account Information section provides information related to the Teneo account's name and Id.
The following CLU settings can be managed in the CLU Settings area:
- Resource Name
- API Key
Be aware of the following related to the management of native CLU keys:
- CLU keys are uploaded to Teneo where they are stored (encrypted)
- The user of Studio bring their own key and upload the key themselves
- A specific Studio permission is needed to modify the CLU Settings; see Studio permissions
- It is not possible to read the keys (encrypted) via the API nor the UI (Studio)
- It is possible to overwrite / update the key if the user has the correct / needed permission
- It is not possible to update CLU Settings using the Manager API (to avoid solution inconsistencies due to missing models)
Read more about CLU in Studio
Define CLU Settings
To add the CLU Settings and make use of the Conversational Language Understanding language service provided by Microsoft, follow the below steps:
- Click Edit in the upper, right side of the view
- Now, add the Resource name and API Key
- Click Save; alternatively click Cancel to discard the changes.
In Azure, under Cognitive Services → Language Services, the information about the Azure Resource Name and the API Key is available as displayed in the following image; for more details please visit the Language Services section on Azure or the Azure documentation.
Edit CLU Settings
To edit the CLU Settings, simply follow the steps as defined above.
The API Key can be changed as often as needed, but changing the Resource name is only possible when no CLU models exist in any solution in the entire Studio account, meaning that CLU models must be deleted first in all solutions before the Resource Name can be updated.
To change the Resource Name, the user must introduce the API key too
Clear CLU Settings
To clear the CLU Settings, follow the below steps:
- Click the Clear button in the upper, right area of the view
- Studio prompts to confirm the clearance of the CLU Settings, click Save; alternatively click Cancel to discard the action.