Microsoft LUIS and Teneo in 10 minutes
Prepare your LUIS application
It's time to visit the LUIS application to collect some details which later will be used to connect this LUIS application to your Teneo solution. But first, we'll need to import intents to our LUIS application. When you created your solution, you based it on the 'Longberry Baristas' template solution which comes with many prebuilt flows and intents. To make sure LUIS is aware of these intents, we'll need to import them into your LUIS application.
- Download Longberry-Baristas.lu and store it somewhere safe.
- Create a new LUIS application by pressing the dropdown menu beside the 'New app' button.
- Select 'Import as LU' and choose the LU file you downloaded.
- Press the 'Train' button located at the top right corner. This will train the intent and score the examples.
- Once the training is done press 'Publish' at the top right corner. This so Teneo can retrieve it.
Once the application is created and trained it's time to collect some details, so we can add them to your Teneo solution later. You can temporarily store them in a text file.
- Select 'MANAGE' located on the top right bar.
- Select 'Settings' from the sidebar to the left store the following value:
- App id.
- Select 'Azure Resources' from the sidebar to the left.
- You should arrive to this page, and store the following values:
- Primary Key
- Endpoint URL.
Was this page helpful?