The Teneo user credentials give access to both Teneo Studio Desktop and Teneo Studio Web.
To log into Teneo Studio Desktop:
- Launch the application
- If prompt to enter a server, write the server address and click Connect
- Enter the credentials (username and password)
- Lastly, click Login.
After successful login, the My Work page of Teneo Studio is displayed.
After successful login, My Work is opened.
Teneo Studio, before starting to work in any solution, provides the following via the left-side menu:
- My Work with an overview of the user's recently opened documents and owned solution(s)
- Solutions provide the Solutions list which includes all available solutions in the environment; it is also here that users have the possibility to create new solutions or delete existing ones; read more
- Lexical displays an overview of the available lexical resources in the server including Teneo Lexical Resources and other lexical resources; an option to import further lexical resources is available
- Log Data provides an overview of the available Log Data Sources
- Import/Export allows to import or export solutions and lexical resources
- About gives detailed information about the current Teneo Studio client, the server version and user information.