The Teneo user credentials give access to both Teneo Studio Desktop and Teneo Studio Web.
To log into Teneo Studio Desktop:
- Launch the application
- If prompt to enter a server, write the server address and click Connect
- Enter the credentials (username and password)
- Lastly, click Login.
After successful login, the My Work page of Teneo Studio is displayed.
After successful login, My Work is opened.
Teneo Studio, before starting to work in any solution, provides the following through the left-side menu:
- My Work presents an overview of the user's recently opened documents and owned solution(s)
- Solutions provide the Solutions list which includes all available solutions in the environment; it is also here users have the possibility to create new solutions or delete existing ones; read more
- Account displays some basic information related to the current Studio account and allows to set up the account to use CLU; read more
- Lexical displays an overview of the available lexical resources in the environment, including Teneo Lexical Resources and any project-specific lexical resources; the page provides an option to import more lexical resources; read more
- Log Data provides an overview of the available Log Data Sources; read more
- Import/Export allows to import and export solutions and lexical resources
- About gives detailed information about the current Teneo Studio client, the server version and user information.