The Account Information section provides information related to the Teneo account's name and Id.
More information is also available in the below Details section.
Activate / Deactivate Azure OpenAI Settings
It is possible to add more than one LLM - Azure OpenAI setting to an account and when more than one setting is defined, the developer can choose which setting should be active leaving the others deactivated. The activated setting is, of course, the one used in the Teneo Studio account (i.e., in all the solutions in the account).
API Key Management
Be aware of the following related to the management of API keys:
- Keys are uploaded to Teneo where they are stored (encrypted)
- The users of Studio bring their own key and upload the key themselves
- A specific Studio permission is needed to modify Settings; see Studio permissions
- It is not possible to read the keys (encrypted) via the API nor the UI (Studio)
- It is possible to overwrite / update the key if the user has the correct / needed permission
- It is not possible to update Settings using the Manager API (to avoid solution inconsistencies due to missing models).
Azure OpenAI Specifics
An Azure OpenAI Setting holds the following information:
- (Optional) description
- Model Endpoint
- API Key
The Model Endpoint should be a chat completion's endpoint without the API version specified.
To add a CLU Setting, the user must provide the Resource Name and an API Key.
In Azure, under Cognitive Services → Language Services, the information about the Azure Resource Name and the API Key is available as displayed in the following image; for more details please visit the Language Services section on Azure or the Azure documentation.
In Teneo, the API Key can be changed as often as needed, but changing the Resource name is only possible when no CLU models exist in any solution in the entire Studio account, meaning that CLU models must be deleted first in all solutions before the Resource Name can be updated.
To change the Resource name, the user must introduce the API key too.